Saturday 21 February 2015

Birthday Belles

Fab ladies had a late invitation to join Janet and the Wirral Bicycle Belles to help them celebrate their 5th birthday.  A good turn out of about 20, but only me from our group - but at least we were there!  I had a heck of a head wind heading out, it was also quite cold, but it did stay dry for me which is suprising as the lanes were very wet and rain preceeded me and also fell afterwards.

I met the Belles at The BurleyDam garden centre, despite some main roads it is only 10 miles out so could be a venue for us next year?


                    Create Maps
                    or Search for a route
                    from millions at MapMyRide
               



Janet lighting the candles

Orchard cafe at Burleydam

Just about everyone - and look at that blue sky!
I headed home alone, as I wanted to call in on some friends (but they weren't in).  So I made my way back - I cut out a loop and followed the Welsh Road for a mile - not advisable but just useful to save the extra mile and muddy track.



                    Create Maps
                    or Search for a route
                    from millions at MapMyRide

               

No comments:

Post a Comment